For Complete AOS Event Listings, Visit the AOS Calendar at www.aos.org.
- This event has passed.
Sonoma County Orchid Society “Rainbow of Orchids” Annual Spring Show & Sale
April 1, 2018 @ 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
The Sonoma County Orchid Society Proudly Presents Our 61st Annual Show & Sale
A Fundraising Event to Benefit The Sonoma County Orchid Society.
A weekend full of fun, education and beautiful blooming orchids to admire, photograph and purchase! A great event for the whole family!
- Skill Sessions – Learn orchid care from the experts!
- Docent Tours – Learn about the rare & beautiful orchids in our displays. Shoot & post great pictures to Instagram, Twitter & Facebook
- On-Site Orchid Doctor – Trouble re-blooming your orchids? Have spots or wrinkled leaves? Bring your orchid in for a check-up! Please bring your “patient” in a separate brown bag to prevent spread of disease
- Premium Vendors from all over California – Featuring a wide range of orchids suitable for all skill levels; from the easy, yet uncommon orchids ideal for beginners to the rare & exotic for more advanced growers! Find the perfect plants for growing in your home, greenhouse or outdoors
- Member Plant Sales – Orchids grown by our members ready for you to take home
- Hourly Drawings for FREE Orchids and related items donated by our vendors
- Silent Auction – Dinners, wine, tours, gift certificates, pet related supplies and other great items donated from Sonoma County merchants
- Boutiques – Orchid, plant & garden related books, potting supplies, bark & other related decorative items.
- Repotting Cymbidiums: 11:00 AM
Hardy, Outdoor Orchids for Beginners
- How to Grow and Re-Bloom Your First Orchid: 1:00 PM
Tips & Tricks for Easy Orchid Growing
- Docent Tours: 12:00 PM & 2:00 PM
Please Join Us!
$8.00 Admission (Look for $1.00 Off Coupon in the Press Democrat) Children 12 and under Free – Free & Ample Parking
Advance tickets can be purchased for $7.00 online using Eventbrite. Click HERE!