- This event has passed.
Sonoma County Orchid Society “Orchids in Wonderland” Annual Spring Show & Sale
April 1, 2017 @ 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
The Sonoma County Orchid Society Proudly Presents Our 60th Anniversary Annual Show & Sale
A Fundraising Event to Benefit The Sonoma County Orchid Society & Canine Companions for Independence®.
A weekend full of fun, education and beautiful blooming orchids to admire, photograph and purchase! A great event for the whole family!
- Skill Sessions – Learn orchid care from the experts!
- Docent Tours – Learn about the rare & beautiful orchids in our displays. Shoot & post great pictures to Instagram, Twitter & Facebook
- On-Site Orchid Doctor – Trouble re-blooming your orchids? Have spots or wrinkled leaves? Bring your orchid in for a check-up! Please bring your “patient” in a separate brown bag to prevent spread of disease
- Premium Vendors from all over California – Featuring a wide range of orchids suitable for all skill levels; from the easy, yet uncommon orchids ideal for beginners to the rare & exotic for more advanced growers! Find the perfect plants for growing in your home, greenhouse or outdoors
- Member Plant Sales – Orchids grown by our members ready for you to take home
- Hourly Drawings for FREE Orchids and related items donated by our vendors
- Silent Auction – Dinners, wine, tours, gift certificates, pet related supplies and other great items donated from Sonoma County merchants
- Boutiques – Orchid, plant & garden related books, potting supplies, bark & other related decorative items. NEW THIS YEAR, a Boutique devoted only to house and garden plants!
- Visit with Canine Companions for Independence® Assistance Dogs – Learn how these wonderful dogs enhance the lives of people with disabilities and meet the volunteers who provide this invaluable service to our community
- Repotting Cymbidiums: 11:00 AM
Hardy, Outdoor Orchids for Beginners
- How to Grow and Re-Bloom Your First Orchid: 1:00 PM
Tips & Tricks for Easy Orchid Growing
- Meet Canine Companions Assistance Dogs: 3:00 PM (Saturday Only)
- Docent Tours: 12:00 PM & 2:00 PM
Please Join Us!