Native Plant Sale
October 21 @ 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Yerba Buena Chapter of the California Native Plant Society 23rd Annual Fall Native Plant Sale
To take advantage of the Winter rains, Fall is the time for planting! This sale is an opportunity to find a variety of native plant species that aren’t readily available at garden centers. These are species already adapted to our area’s climate, soils, habitats and important to our local wildlife.
Growing locally native plants in your garden is an important way to:
- Attract pollinators, including native bees, butterflies, moths, and birds
- Provide for endangered species
- Enhance corridors for native wildlife
- Use less water (thereby less energy pumping that water)
- Save money on utility bills
- Reduce the use of fertilizers and pesticides
- Have a beautiful, colorful, lively garden
- Inspire your neighbors to do the same!
Free Parking, and the 44-O’Shaughnessy Muni bus stops out front.