Being held in conjunction with the 19th Annual Slipper Orchid Symposium in Apopka, Florida. Visit https://aosmembersmeeting.com/ for more information.
The Meeting will be held in conjunction with the renowned Redland
International Orchid Festival. Plus, you will have a great opportunity to visit the home of the AOS at the Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden located in nearby Coral Gables.
The schedule of events, and hotel information (and links to hotel
registration) are available at www.aosmembersmeeting.com
AOS SPRING MEMBERS MEETING: May 17 – 21, 2017
Fairchild Tropical Botanic Gardens in Homestead, Florida in conjunction with the Redland International Orchid Festival
Hotel rooms are going fast! The current hotel block is almost sold out. Make your reservations soon to take advantage of the special event pricing. https://aosmembersmeeting.com/hotel-registration/
With your full registration, you can look forward to:
– Fabulous preview event. Enjoy unprecedented vendor access and pre-sales at the Redland International Orchid Festival and a catered dinner on site.
– “Orchids through the Artists’ Eyes.” This one-of-a-kind, beautifully curated collection of orchid art will impress and delight. Do not miss it.
– Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden. Considered one of the best gardens in the world, it has been the home of the AOS since 2012.
– The AOS Library Collection. One of the premier orchid libraries anywhere.
Do you want to know what is happening in the AOS? Please join us at the Town Hall meeting on Saturday, May 20, at 10:00 AM during “Fairchild Day.” National award winners will be recognized, judging elevations will be announced
Join Janet Lamborn of Agdia as she discusses the various types of viruses that can affect your orchids and how to test for them.
Please join Ron McHatton, American Orchid Society Director of Education, for a Q&A session orchid culture. Please submit your questions by Sunday, April 16th to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Krystal Goulart (VP & AOS Rep)
This years Fall Members’ Meeting is being held at the beautiful Huntington Library, Art Collections & Botanical Gardens in San Marino, CA.
Also, the 2nd Annual International Orchid Show & Sale will be held at the same location on October 21 – 23.
For more information, please visit the event website www.aosfall2016.com.