AOS SPRING MEMBERS MEETING: May 17 – 21, 2017
Fairchild Tropical Botanic Gardens in Homestead, Florida in conjunction with the Redland International Orchid Festival
Hotel rooms are going fast! The current hotel block is almost sold out. Make your reservations soon to take advantage of the special event pricing. https://aosmembersmeeting.com/hotel-registration/
With your full registration, you can look forward to:
– Fabulous preview event. Enjoy unprecedented vendor access and pre-sales at the Redland International Orchid Festival and a catered dinner on site.
– “Orchids through the Artists’ Eyes.” This one-of-a-kind, beautifully curated collection of orchid art will impress and delight. Do not miss it.
– Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden. Considered one of the best gardens in the world, it has been the home of the AOS since 2012.
– The AOS Library Collection. One of the premier orchid libraries anywhere.
Do you want to know what is happening in the AOS? Please join us at the Town Hall meeting on Saturday, May 20, at 10:00 AM during “Fairchild Day.” National award winners will be recognized, judging elevations will be announced
AOS WEBINAR #1– Virus Testing and Identification
Wednesday, April 5, 2017 @5:30 PM – 6:30 PM PST
Members Only – Webinar Details Page – Registration Page
Join Janet Lamborn of Agdia as she discusses the various types of viruses that can affect your orchids and how to test for them.
AOS WEBINAR #2 – Greenhouse Chat with Ron McHatton
Tuesday, April 18, 2017 @5:30 PM – 6:30 PM PST
Members & Non-Members Invited
Webinar Details Page – Registration Page
Please join Ron McHatton, American Orchid Society Director of Education, for a Q&A session orchid culture. Please submit your questions by Sunday, April 16th to email@example.com
– Krystal Goulart (VP & AOS Rep)