The Sonoma County Orchid Society Proudly Presents Our 62nd Annual Spring Show & Sale
A weekend full of fun, education and beautiful blooming orchids to admire, photograph and purchase! A great event for the whole family!
- Skill Sessions – Learn orchid care from the experts!
- Docent Tours – Learn about the rare & beautiful orchids in our displays. Shoot & post great pictures to Instagram, Twitter & Facebook
- On-Site Orchid Doctor – Trouble re-blooming your orchids? Have spots or wrinkled leaves? Bring your orchid in for a check-up! Please bring your “patient” in a separate brown bag to prevent spread of disease
- Premium Vendors from all over California – Featuring a wide range of orchids suitable for all skill levels; from the easy, yet uncommon orchids ideal for beginners to the rare & exotic for more advanced growers! Find the perfect plants for growing in your home, greenhouse or outdoors
- Member Plant Sales – Orchids grown by our members ready for you to take home
- Hourly Drawings for FREE Orchids and related items donated by our vendors
- Silent Auction – Dinners, wine, tours, gift certificates, pet related supplies and other great items donated from Sonoma County merchants
- Boutique – Orchid, plant & garden related books, non-orchids, potting supplies, bark & other related decorative items.
- How to Grow and Re-Bloom Your Orchids: 11am Sat & Sun
Tips & Tricks for Easy Orchid Growing
- Repotting Cymbidiums: 1 pm Sat & Sun
Hardy, Outdoor Orchids for Beginners
- Growing Orchids Outdoors in the Bay Area: 2 pm Saturday
- Fabulous Slide Presentation of Unusual Orchids: 3 pm Saturday
- Docent Tours of Displays: 12:00 pm Sat & Sun
Learn About the Rare & Beautiful Orchids in our Displays
Shoot Great Photos to Share on Instagram or Facebook
Please Join Us!
$8.00 Admission (Look for the $1.00 Off Coupon in the Press Democrat)
Advance Tickets can be purchased for $7.00 Online using EventBrite. Click HERE!
Children 12 & Under Free
Saturday 3/30 10:00-5:00 & Sunday 3/31 10:00-4:00
Santa Rosa Veterans Memorial Building
(across from the Fairgrounds)
1351 Maple Ave – Free & Ample Parking
**Service Dogs ONLY Allowed**